1. What do you love about working with eat to be healthy? What made you choose to work for eat 2 be healthy?
I love working for Eat 2 Be Healthy because I am passionate about taking a holistic approach to our health and wellness. Living a healthy lifestyle has many aspects to it. I chose to take a job here because I can tell when a company is passionate about what they do, and Jenifer Duron truly is passionate about Eat 2 Be Healthy. Working here, you can tell that your voice is heard and that your opinion counts as an important part of the team.
2. What changes in your life have you made after you started working here?
I have developed an even greater interest than I had before in holistic health and educating other about how they can live a healthy and happy life!
3. What do you do for fun/what are your hobbies?
I am a very crafty person so I like to do things like embroider, and sew. I also work with crystals and collect them. I like to spend my free time with my friends and do fun things like night hikes and go shopping in L.A.
4. What is your favorite band, what kind of music do you listen to?
My favorite band is very hard to decide but I have a very open mind when it comes to music. Some of my favorites are Amanda Palmer, Nicki Minaj, Joyce Manor, and Drake.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I’m not a person with a definite plan because I know that things are always changing. 5 years from now I am hoping that I will be in school working towards my doctorate and surrounded by people I love.
6. Who in your life has made the biggest impact on you?
An instructor at Moorpark College named John Baker introduced me to the subject of Anthropology, which is what I am hoping to get my doctorate in. Before taking one of his classes I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and he has always been there to offer advice.
7. What health challenges have you overcome? What health challenges are you still working to overcome?
I have developed a mostly plant-based diet and have stuck to it for coming up on 5 years, a new years resolution that I made when I was 13. I still want to become more active and work on problems that I have with my back.
8. What advice do you want to give our readers?
9. Choose one word to describe you
10. What is your favorite recipe?